Eva's 18th Scavenger hunt

by - 11:16 PM

Hello! Happy 18th birthday to Eva tomorrow ! :) 
Today I went to Eva's 18th birthday Scavenger hunt. We were meant to meet up at 11am but I accidentally turned off my alarm clock while I was sleeping and woke up at 10:30am so I came around ten minutes late. She allocated us into little groups and we had to run around completing a list of things she wrote up. We had to go around finding the things on the list and taking photos. It proved to be quite fun yet embarrassing at the same time. To give you a idea, a few of the options included: 

1. Asian squat in front of Louis Vuitton while doing peace signs, this was actually so embarrassing because rich looking people were walking past and a security guard was right at the entrance. 

2. Posing exactly the same as a mannequin & taking a photo with a guy in a business suit (except we figured Eva didn't specify he had to be REAL, so we took a photo with a picture of a guy in a business suit instead HAHA). 

2. Find a guy with dimples (Nurit was working and we asked her if anyone had dimples, and she dragged him out. He looked pretty scared lmao) 
3. Do exactly as a street sign says

4. A photo with team members wearing masks 
5. Go into culture kings and wear snapbacks 
 6. One member wearing size twelve shoes 

7. Wearing lipstick messily (haha we did a interpretation of the Joker from Batman). 
8. Posing seductively with a feather boa
9. Cream moustache (we went to maccas to buy soft serves just for this).
10. Cycling on a city cycle 


(note we had to have at least 2 members in the photo and at least one member doing the act) Hahaha. It was so hot though, at least we got heaps of exercise. Our final task was to print out all the photos at office works before heading for a late lunch at Maru, cut the cake and opened presents :)

The crumbed pork + cheese dish Yee sum & I shared. 
 It was a really fun day, had this talking session with yasmin/justine. 

Losers of the challenge (based on hilarity of photos/number of challenges completed) had to wear green leprechaun hats eva brought along. Sadly my team lost :') We got more challenges but another group had a funny picture that linda liked so we came last. HAHAHA we got to keep the hats though, and the winners didn't get anything lmao. In the end everybody loved the hat and tried it on though. 



Afterwards I went to dymocks for a bit with Yee sum, yasmin& justine, we were spazzing over books together :D We're gonna like make a book club man. 

After they left, I went back and bought a book yasmin recommended (Delirium) and sat around for 2 hours waiting for my brother to finish work. He shouted me maccas for dinner and we went to have noggi afterwards because I was craving it :D Haha procastinating so much university work, but I'll consider it giving myself therapy for uni stress/life. Can't wait to read my book later on tonight. 

You May Also Like

0 comments