那就這樣結束好了

by - 7:08 PM

Hello guys! 
Nothing special today, just went to uni. Afterwards though I met up with natalie and we went for a little bit of shopping in the city since we both felt like it. I don't know  what's wrong with me but I'm buying so many things lately. Well a lot of things for me anyway. I never used to buy anything, but these days I feel as though I need it all hahaha. Like a new uni bag, enclosed shoes. Well, I've also been splurging on books - the one thing I can't resist. 

Spent $35 dollars today buying these ): But I couldn't resist, now I finally have the whole series for the infernal devices! It actually just came out today. The chocolate was on sale for $10 so...... haha, I kind of regret buying it though, since I kind of stopped having chocolate cravings. All good, I'll leave them for when a crappy day comes up. 

You know, I always thought adults were too realistic and pessimistic about life - I've realised recently though its because the world really is like that. You do lose friends after you leave highschool, people do say insincere things just so they can get what they want. Well, that's how it's been so far anyway. We just have to sort through the things that no longer matter anymore I guess and move on with our life. Holding on forever and refusing to let go just isn't going to work. It can't even be called an act of faith anymore, it's just a fruitless and unreciprocated effort. 

Hm, I should start studying anatomy more. Before that though, I'm definitely watching NCIS tonight! The episodes are so exciting these days :') Haha, this is my life. 

You May Also Like

0 comments