Forget

by - 6:26 PM


Yayyy Jennifer came and crashed my anatomy lecture today :3 Even though we only saw each other like last week, it feels like it's been ages. I was just sitting there and victoria noticed that Jen was coming up the stairs. What a good friend I have, sitting through a one hour lecture on the cardiovascular system. There is so much to learnnn ;_; I should've done bio. 

Finally started doing uni work though, kind of. Well I completed my A1 tutorial, just need to do A2&A3. Oh and I've got my first assignment already. I'll go do more work soon so I can watch NCIS tonight. I just paid $836 dollars to QUT for my student amenity fee & part of my tuition fee :') from my own bank card. My hard earned cash T_T I don't go shopping that much and this is where my money goes to - education. How sad. 

You May Also Like

0 comments