Overwhelmed

by - 11:33 PM

Omggg I'm feeling so overwhelmed by uni :') We basically covered one semester worth of Grade 12 physics in under an hour. This feels depressing already. Well we've got a lot more 'free time' but that doesn't mean anything when we have to do so many things. Its only been one week and my anatomy lecturer has sent out work sheets, summative quizzes, gazillion lecture notes for us to do. Oh and of course forms to fill out for our pracs. Nooooooo. I need to get my act together though, I'm feeling so chill still, haven't really done anything for uni. I think the three months holiday have really addled my brain. Oh and I also need to find a job. 

On another note, I baked macarons again. They were my third attempt, I think they came out better this time, though I didn't put enough rosewater so the flavour didn't really come out. Okay, in the next few days I will: 

1. Print out all the lecture notes before my lectures & have them with me 
2. Read my lecture notes before my lectures , as well as after
3. Write out summary notes for each lecture
4. Attempt practice quizzes for anatomy as well as complete my summative one 
5. Finish my A1&A2 tutorials for radiation physics 
6. Finish from pg1-17 for my anatomy learning manual 
7. Sign up for Gardens point Gym 
8. Practice driving more 

Ahhhhhh. One thing at a time. One thing at a time. I wonder how everyone else fared for their first week of uni? I should finish my novels fast, so they don't keep distracting me. 


You May Also Like

0 comments