First Cappuccino

by - 11:54 PM

I'm not really much of a coffee person but I was so tired today I decided to order a coffee for the first time in my whole life. I literally learnt about coffee while working at Mcdonalds 2 years ago, otherwise I wouldn't have known what a cappuccino looked like or anything. Actually, I swear cappuccino and latte are probably the only types of coffee I know properly. Half the time when I was working I just followed the instructions and didn't know what was going on HAHA. Also, I can't tell the difference between good coffee and bad coffee D: But I chose a cappuccino from the Merlo bar at QUT today, since I did have 4 hours break until my 6pm-8pm anatomy lecture. 

Definitely was a good choice though, since I managed to remain semi-conscious for the lecture; still had heaps of trouble keeping up the the lecturer though. He literally spends like 15 seconds on each slide and the moves on =\ We're learning two body systems a week, how crazy is that? By body systems I mean like literally almost every vein/tissue/muscle in it as well as their function/ where they converge. Oh well, I'm sure I'll manage somehow :) At least I have vic/tam/pk/joon/yoonie ; a few friends I met at uni (besides tam&vic who I already knew). All of us (except yoonie) pretty much spent the four hour break stalking each other's ex boyfriends/girlfriends on facebook. Well, it was more like I was stalking all of theirs with all them watching :P Since I haven't exactly had a relationship sooooooo it was very amusing muahaha. I spent probably about 3/4 of my computer battery searching up girls for joon to judge & guys for pk/vic/tam to judge ;). 

You May Also Like

0 comments