The ones who matter

by - 2:39 PM

Yesterday I skipped a lecture for the first time in my life. It was patient care anyway, so pretty useless but yeah. Instead I watched my brother try cram for his physics blocks for half an hour before he went and started playing LoL/ pokemon -_- no hope for that kid hahaha. Nah jokes, I'll make him study hardkore in grade 12. Anyway, I met up with jen, vikii, natalie, dayadra, richie & alan at easyway before we went upstairs to the cinemas to watch the Great Wizard of Oz. Afterwards a few people left and the rest of us went to eat at Obaltan korean BBQ. 
Good thing we arrived when there wasn't so many people, richie ended ordering 4 plates of meat ._. and we just sat there for almost two hours trying to finish it while a line of people were waiting to get seated. Alan was pretty much the chef of the night :P I just sat back and watched everyone else cook for me 8D Then we went for noggi. It was too full inside for us to sit so we shamelessly took our froyo upstairs where it was empty and sat on the sofa for ages D&M'ing. 
It was my second time having noggi, tasted so nice :') They have these lychee popping pearls. Soooo good. 

You May Also Like

0 comments