Xbox Kinnect

by - 10:06 PM

I. am. So. Tired. Had 3 lectures in a row, which basically involved me sitting in a super cold room for 5 hours with no rest. Then I have a four hour break before resuming at 6pm and sitting there till 8pm learning about one semester worth of biology. This is depressing. I'll just have to find the motivation somewhere to start studying. On a better note though, I've finally started making notes for anatomy!! Also, I've started my summative quizzes + paid school fees so all good. 

According to nuffnang I have a Ad unit on my blog o_o even though it doesn't show up? That is so weird. Oh well, earn $$ without doing anything 8D since none of the job places I've applied have contacted me yet ): Though I'm starting to think I won't have time for a part-time job...8am prac tomorrow. Joy to the world. Argh my nose is killing me. I'm being so random, I type random crap half the time I swear. 

You know, I'm such a loser that instead of summarising my lecture notes doing my four hour break, I decided to play xbox kinect which was located in this new building. Yup, I spent around one hour or so playing this ninja game, I felt satisfied though 8D made it to level 9 and owned the boss. Haha this is the sad story of my life. I've given up on reading for a while :') noooooooo. But I have to. Oh and another crappy thing, I might not be going to Taiwan in April anymore because I have uni exams ): So my whole family is going and leaving me behind a;owienfa;oweifna;oweinf and I didn't even have to pay for this trip since it was a family one. Going to be a sad loner at home during the holidays while my family is overseas ;_; 

You May Also Like

0 comments