Seduce you with my awkwardness

by - 2:43 PM


I actually find this so hilarious, probably because I can relate to it, sad life +1. Yesterday I went over to elaine's house in the afternoon because she was taking me to youth group that night. When we got there  every was busy with preparation, they filled water bottles with a kind of glow in the dark liquid & placed them in front of the worship team. 
At the end, some people put the non-toxic glow in the dark liquid on the tongues, so hilarious. (credits to Eric for most of the photos).It looked so amazing! Elaine was in the worship team! 
I love the sound of drums, I wish I could play them. The sound awesome, I shall learn one day. Anyone who can play is awesome :')

Ablaze of 2013! 
Anyway, basically after that I discovered I'm probably one of the most socially awkward/ unlucky person out there. Long story cut short, I was walking with two of Paul's medicine friends (whom I just met) & Rashaun (church friend). We were all standing there and I had been meaning to congratulate Rashaun on getting a girlfriend so while we were waiting for some pre-service games to commence I tried to do just that. I reached out my arm and was like

 "hey, congrats on you and your girlfriend......" 

before I realised he turned away just at the moment I started talking so I was left standing there with my arms outstretched awkwardly ;_; It was so embarrassing because only Paul's friends heard me and were like "haha, its okay we heard you :P" while I commenced cringing behind a pole. Then Rashaun turns back and notices their amused faces and my awkward one and is like "huh? so what's going on?" Paul's friends came to my rescue and were like "haha don't worry about it, its all good!".  

After the service while everyone was enjoying food and drink, I finally told Rashaun what happened haha & he was laughing at my misfortune -_- I'm in the middle of paying him out for being so mean and afterwards as soon as he turns away to look somewhere else I get hit by a ball on the head. OMG. My bad luck charm man. Why oh why do these things always happen to me :')  



You May Also Like

0 comments