by - 8:04 PM


看到你就是會缺氧,
心跳加速.

good evening little kids (:
i sound kinda weird hahah . well anyways today my mother made me get up early , no more sleeping in hahaha. i keep sleeping at 12:00 these days for some reason . well besides that i finished my school homework -proud face- i know its amazing cause i normally do my homework on the last day at night .


a new life, a new start ;this innocence is brillant.

other than that i was forced to accompany my brother & mother to go my bro's school shoes cause his other ones were giving him a blister ? went to the library & saw sunny's bro so i called her and turns out she was at equip . she came out .


striving towards your goals.

sunny : *walks towards penny*
penny: heyyy .___. you look like 5 cm taller ! .. wait, you're wearing high heels aren't you?
sunny: noo -shifty eyes-
penny: ah ha ! thats it , you are !
sunny: TT 我被破解了!

lol borrowed books , saw sale in supre but psh didn't buy anything cause yea. school tommorrow again, english first, wonderful. my parents are contemplating on sending me back to taiwan to experience a life in school at the end of the year, i'm quite surprised. but if i do i don't htink i'll come back due to the fact i'll have died from all the stuff i have to learn. :L


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments