by - 6:44 PM

Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger.
People are fake, but let your trust last longer.
Do what you got to do, but always stay true
& never let anyone get the best of you.

omg mr delaney just turned up at my house againnnn .__. & while i was playing the piano too , -sigh- i'm cursed ya know ? i think he saw me playing wii fit last time arrgh. well anyways i quit piano so i'm pretty crap . ai ya. well anyways just found out he's literally living next door omg , & he's like ohh i hear you playing the piano sometimes ! = =" oh far out .


the wall paper my bro wanted to copy.

okay other than that i spent like 40 minutes being a nice kid & making my brother a Flyff wallpaper but seriously its really ugly he has baaaad taste. below is the wallpaper he wanted me to make { similar to } , duuude why would he want a BUTTERFLY on his wallpaper ? he's a guy psh. well anyways i know its ugly but not my fault he likes it.


the gay wallpaper i made for him.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments