by - 8:06 PM


No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another,
it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together
will be worth the pain in the end.


today i my dad bought us a Wii Fit plus ! (: well anyways went on the internet to look at cameras , cause i think i might have to get a new one -sigh- cause of the dodgyness of my old one meh cause ummm yea. mann i really want a new camera dno which one i like though; hopefully then if i get to go japan this year i can take photos ;D so um while we were buying the wii fit i also looked around at the cameras but i didn't really like them so blah ~ i'm almost broke anyway -shakes head- i wish my parents gave me 紅包 TT



okays anyways enough sympathising for myself , um i exercised today -amazed look- well okay i'm slowly being more productive of my time & i didn't even read a book today ya know ? lol sorry i know that was random, actually i sound really weird when i'm blogging -sigh- okay just ignore me. haven't got my textbooks yet cause my father is insisting on finding second hand ones online ai ya.




sony cybershot W220


canon ixus 9515




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments