choco chip cookies

by - 8:11 PM

we may not have it all together, but together we have it all .
today was really retarded all i have to say is that my father is like seriously a hypocrite = = thats all i'm gonna say cause psh. anyways i realise that was random but i had to get it out, anyways besides that i spent like 1/3 of the day in aircon in my room cause for some reason my parents decided to turn in on cause i was like staying in my bedroom alot & then my bro came to join me, i showed him my post from yesterday ahahaha & he's just like YOU ! hahaha (:



well afterwards we got out of the aircon , messed around with my blogspot template & then my mother tried to convince us to go outside to exercise but being the lazy children we are we cbs & so i made chocolate chip cookies while my brother helped get the ingredients ready hahah well anyways um had dinner and now i'm blogging , hopefully pictures will upload fast this time -sigh- well anyways.



parents going work tommorrow which = bludge for me ;D i wanna go on outings but i'm too broke -sigh- well mcdonalds better reply fast >: its been a while ya know ? okay you didn't need to know but oh well. goodbye.




jed: penny i can't believe you're using homebrand for all
your chocolate chip cookies !

penny: the recipe told me to



OMG i just wated 30 minutes for the image uploader & it won't friggen load TT.

wait there we go (: uploaded it today.



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments