by - 7:42 PM





my brother is a veggie today (:


the tank thingyo shooting explosive thingyos ._.

woke up at friggen 7:00am TT so tired causei couldn't sleep till like 1am yesterday =3= i shouldn't have watched so many dramas so late on the holidays~ but anyways i'm so proud of myself for waking up :L nahh i'm so lame actually i use to wake up at 6:50am after 5 hours of sleep feeling fine haha well i'll get used to it meh. elaine came & picked us up , then dropped everyone off at holland park before we took the bus to school.

in sunny's room (:

dropped my bro off at Fblock & then we went to stalk sunny ; also going to sequel to buy my jap textbooks&activitybooks etc. sunny's sis was already there & we were on our way , almost there when we see her coming towards us, turns us, the exact books i need were PERFECTLY & coincidently out of stock & the rest were fine = = i'm so cursed. well anyways besides that haha um we went to sunny's house, watched modern version of romeo & juliet, pretty corny but its alright. umm finished blood promise at sunny's house even though she lent it to me yesterday haha. elaine&sunny always thought i was a really slow reader so they were shocked haha.




tap dancing people ; it was cool.

me&sunny came up with a name for elaine, its OLEN {as in the term you use for a black eye in taiwanese} haha i reckon it matches [H] went to pick bro up afterschool , the first thing my bro said to me was: mr morrison sounds gay&posh&snobby ahahahaha. well anyways elaine's mother picked us up, then dropped us all at sunnybank, me&bro went exercisebook//stationary shopping. went home, i'm dead tired now :L for some reason.


mexican dance ?
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments