by - 8:10 PM



You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing,
when you turned around and a tear came down
& I whispered to myself; everything is.



today i went out with jennifer, janice & an (: met at cultural then we went to the city to shop around ; jennifer&janice made me try on this pink lacey shirt thingyo ._____." so scary bleh i reckon it looked gross but according to them it looked good. SIF. (: oh wells it was worth it cause i picked this one shoulder dress for jennifer to try on -evil laugh-






well anyways afterwards we went to take stickies & then got milktea ; its so good (Y) the one in elizabeth arcade& i finally saw where winter garden was ; maybe i'll go stalk phuong next time.went to giwawa too & i saw this random plushie and everyone is like OHH i bet you won't get it ; & then -machine goes down- tada ! i get it hahaha i was quite amazed myself .__.






i also saw jenny ~ & nick {ablaze} (: and ronja too haha so many people in the city. then after jennifer&janice went to buy lunch & an went to buy chips, then we went to the tops & played around ;D then went and sat near the cinemas & saw nickie . talked then janice&an went home while me& jen stayed for a while near this place in cultural centre , under the black thingyo {people from the outing ages ago would know} . pictures below.












; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments