by - 7:55 PM

okay today i cbs blogging so um i'll just type some random facts about myself :L so don't bother reading (:
1. i dislike almost all seafood
2. i use to hate chocolate, icecream and cakes
3. i've only grown 1.5cm since grade seven TT
4. i was born in taiwan (:
5. i dislike it how people don't move up in lines & just randomnly stand there till they feel like moving fowards.
6. i have a pet dog called sugar
7. i use to play the piano but now i quit sorta
8. i use to take violin tutor till i gave up in grade 3 & just played with the school :L
9. i'm very lazy now
10. i use to want to die my hair purple .__. when i was small
11. i was extremely tanned in grade 7 & loved sports
12. now i seem to be too lazy to move
13. i'm really bored right now, excuse my randomness
14. i prefer reading mythical books to reality ones
15. i'm allergic to pollen bahahaa aka hayfever -sigh-
16. i use to have hardkore curly hair that looked like a bomb hit it cause i decided i wanted to perm my hair when i was four
17. i once tried to eat lipbalm when i was small cause it said 'tasty grape jelly flavour' = ="
18. my bestfriend thinks i'm a man -sigh-
19. my bestfriend & i use to be the SAME height in grade 7
20. sadly my mother named me after a fruit cause when i was born my face was red
21. you did not need to know that.
22. i'm really extremely slow
23. i get tired if i'm hungry
24. once in a while i see black dots in front of my eyes before i get a hardkore headache ai ya
25. i learn japanese from a tutor ;D
26. i moved to new zealand when i was 8 months old & then to australia when i was 7
27. i use to go to Warrigal Rd , my primary
28. my dad use to take me camping almost every week / bush walking / goldcoast swimming
29. i eat when im bored :L sometimes
30. i use to love pikachu from pokemon :L
31. i use to play neopets when i was in grade 6
32. i dislike pavalova & cream
33. i like cheese (Y)
34. i dislike mushrooms, zucchini, lamb, eggplant
35.i can be extremely hypo and scare people at times :L
36. i can be mature -shiftyeyes-
37. this is getting more weird by the moment.
38. my hair is brown & alot of people think i dyed it
i can't think of anything now & i cbs hahaha goodbye.
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments