by - 8:07 PM

So baby if you know everything,
Tell me why you couldn't see,
That when I left I wanted you to chase after me.



yesterday my dad bought home my new casio classpad 330 -sigh- just looking at the packaging already puts me off TT math C& B here i come . it looks really complicated -sigh- please don't let me fail grade 10. anyways besides that today i was also downloading new songs & i suddenly felt like watching hotshot again {drama} but i didn't bother so i just watched the superman dance :L its cool . whatever its basketball but its hilarious (Y) i may not be good at bball but watching the drama is cool (: so i downloaded the video onto my ipod. yes thats right i figured how to download youtube videos into my ipod haha.

its hilarious.
okay i'm noob but too bad ya know ? also watched a bit of hi my sweetheart & its hilarious :L haha well yeah thats about my day trying to keep in shape -,- '' wow. oh & maccas decided to tell us that that had no vacancies available & they would keep my application in their database / in otherwords i'm on their waiting list = =" -sigh- but i'm actually kinda relieved cause i htink i'm too uncoordinated to take on a part time job :L




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments