by - 7:27 PM




I'm sorry that I'm not the one you wanted ; that I made your life messed up,
its not telling you how I feel that scares me,
Its what you'll say back that does

today i went to voltage combined (: {church group thingyo} it was fun , we played games like how the 'it' person had to spin around with their eyes closed & choose a 'victim', the 'it' person then had to pick a animal sound for the 'victim' to imitate & then the 'it' person had to guess who the victim was , haha it was really hilarious cause the guys were trying to sound like girls & girls trying to sound like guys but yea. learned heaps of stuff too. Tina { my lifegroup leader } also gave me a late christmas pressie+card (: passionfruit lolly thingyos yum yum!


played around with my dad's camera yesterday&today cause my dad said i have to take photos so he would buy me a new camera, i have to apparently 'learn' how to take good photos haha meh well below are a few but they're not that good, i'm warning you.


well came home later from church group to discover my parents had gone to look at houses with elaine's parents :L & apparently they saw this house near elaine's house, swan lake crescent & like my parents sorta like it , 3 min away from elaine's house then i can stalk her nahh jokes well anyways. hope my parents buy the house/rent it so i can become neighbors with old man named elaine !


elaine is coming back on the 23rd i think !


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments