by - 7:39 PM

& even though you lied, pretended to care; I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, with every tear that falls, it reminds me of how much I am still in love with you.



yesterday my mother bought me this anti-black head face wash thingyo, haha the first thing she has ever bought for me to use on my face bahhaha :L i feel more mature now [H] even though she claims i have 'perfect' skin & don't need anything at all unlike her , which according to her she has "很多斑點&揍文" ? meh as if.



it smells nice (:


well anyways um today tried it out hahah its cool (: it heats up if it comes in contact with water .__. whoa & uhh i made brownies ;D don't worry its from a cake mix so i'm pretty sure its edible cause my family ate it without dropping dead . i ate fruitloops today -big smiley face- lol i know i'm immature but its yummy seriously so i drank it with WHITE MILK. hahah anyways

picture i got from the net that looks like the brownies

= =" i'm lame aye ? idon't have any pictures sorry ~ my camera is like dead right now cause of some battery leaking its ummm liquid into my battery compartment so its like not turning on at the moment -sigh-

anyways bro was downloading avatar from torrent psh bahaha & i finished 花よりだんご II last night ; its so gooooood (Y) i checked out the korean & taiwan ones but i think i still prefer the jap version meh. okay summary of drama finished ;D i have decided to start being a better person this year and i shall try have more patience & be more normal hehe (: if thats possible.

ummm hope i haven't offended anyone (: wow i sound so paranoid bahah & like such a loser -sigh- but i guess thats me . okay sorry pretend you didn't read what i just typed cause i was talking to myself TT mann i sound lame a;oinfa;l okay i shall stop.





; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments