by - 8:09 PM


I'd like to think I'll be happy again, but I really need to just stop and cry now,
& sometimes I wish I could just scream at you,
for all the things you seem to make me do.

today i woke up and had a cup of milk with fruitloops I LIKE FRUITLOOPS anyways, bread & cheese (: see i`m a healthy little kid , anyways um read a book 1/3 of the day cause it was so boring like literally my parents were off looking at houses cause we have to move soon D; -sigh- i don't wanna move ya know ? and we might have to give sugar {my dog} to someone elseeeeee TT


well anyways other than that i went outside to exercise for around 10 min cause i got really bored & then spent the rest of the day helping mum get ready for dinner cause these taiwan teenagers were coming over to our house to spend the night ; they're like traveling around australia lol ~ well anyways cooked gravy & other stuffs psh and like mum made 醉雞 (:


blah meh i'll just snag pictures off the net cause this image uploader thing is like the slowest thing on earth these days -sigh- well anyways sorry for boring you to death & apparently i should stop calling myself a loser :L lol but i sound like one to myself hahaa .


maybe i'll TRY upload a picture from O9 or something or a while ago ;D.

convo from yesterday :
-penny&bro are walking back from park-
jed: haha you know you're really unco ?
me: -sees spiderweb & avoids it-
jed: -keeps walking&hits spiderweb-
penny: OOOH who's unco now aye?
him: its just being a man
me: haha you're so lame i'm putting htis on my blog
jed: don't you dare!
me: oh well you don't know my url so you can't check anyway
jed: i'll watch you to make sure


& guess what ? he's not here bahhahaahhaha.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments