by - 6:44 PM

I'm mad at myself for crying,
I don't even remember the reason but the tears keep flowing
& they just wont stop ;
I'm supposed to be strong but my everything is gone .

hello kiddos ! today i stayed in bed till 11:00 cause my parents finally returned to work hehe so i just lay there peacefully ;D then i finally got bored, crawled up & to my surprise my normally lazy brother was actually up .. playing FLYFF = = dude does he not have a life anymore -sigh- he spent the whole day playing flyff other than than to eat the noodles i cooked for him for lunch. i think i have almost lost hope in him -shakes head sadly-

anyways then i was bored so i read a book& went on the computer for a bit cause my dad accidently left the internet on & ate icecream , then drank green tea & ate my iron tablets like a good little kid & did my chinese homework (: see i'm making a effort to actually attempt my new year's goals ! afterwards plugged my ipod into the tv speaker's & helped my homestay make dumplings for 69 hours . amazingly i'm starving now cause haha maybe i'm finally growing taller -eyebrows- nahh probably not TT" rahh i wanna change my template now .

maybe i'll upload some pictures from O8/O9 below if i can be bothered (:
omg i was looking at people's blogs today & what they did
in taiwan -sigh- i wanna go back extremely badly TT I WANNA GOOOOOO
okay i shall quite raging but since i miss it so much i shall upload a picture
of something i ate in taiwan last time ;D





; pennyx






You May Also Like

0 comments