by - 8:08 PM

It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again;
you have this fear that every person you start to fall for,
is just going to break your heart again.

did you know that Mr Delany { my history teacher's assistant guy } is my next door neighbor's relative ? .___. its kinda creepy actually, me & bro were watching 'UP' on the TV cause sunny came over today to drop off my fixed glasses & then i see these two men walking past the door & entering my backyard and i was pretty sure it was Mr delaney so i quickly jumped up & went to see the backyard & i see my father handing over this water pump thingyo & they walk over.


failed muffins still in pan.

Dad: hey penny ! look, this is my friend Damien ! he's our neighbor !
Penny: .___. -thinks omg to self- uhhh.. mr delaney ? -looks-
Mr Delaney: OHHH thats right whoa..
Dad: huh ?
Penny: err.. dad meet my history teacher.. haha
Mr Delaney: haha its such a coincidence
Penny: -freaks out- & goes back inside

its creepy isn't it mann last time i saw Mr munce {my primary school principle} jogging past my house -sigh- wow amazing isn't it, everyone lives in sunnybank hills .__. " well enough about that today i made cupcakes except they kinda got stuck in the pan cause i didn't bother lathering the pan thingyo with oil :L anyways also made lemonade.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments