by - 7:36 PM

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast ;
because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.


my dad said if i let him tutor me for 5 hours about digital camera's he'll buy one for me that is under a budget of $300 ! .__. wow he's getting more generous these days i wonder hmm well anyways today i played with the wii fit for 1hr and a half ;o amazing isn't it i'm actually exercising -shiftyeyes- but then i got hardkorely hungry cause i only had a bowl of milk with cereal for the whole day so in the afternoon i kinda gorged myself with two big fat pieces of chocolate mud cake -sigh- wow it scary isn't it ;D

random picture.

it scares me too :L well anyways i'm sure that was pretty weird um anyways did pretty much just that + watching avatar for the second time with my brother at home cause he downloaded it from torrent -shakes head- i know right ? actually i like cheap free stuff too (: hahahha went swimming too except i just floated around cause i cbs swimming too much haha -sigh- blah i'm sure you don't wanna hear about all this crap man i think my blogs are getting lamer & lamer these days cause i'm lame ;D wow.



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments