by - 9:02 PM

congrats to Joona & richie #180710 ;)
okay don't kill me guys, if you're reading, which is highly unlikely so i'll probably remain alive for a while yet but anways. Woke up at a late 7:20am, i was supposed to get to school at 7:45am for badminton practice but yeah i think my alarm stuffed up so i had to wake my dad up to take me to school ( i'm so lucky he had a day off today). Skipped breakfast cause i didn't have time, rushed outta the house and got there just in time.
played badminton with sunny,elaine,tam& victoria, which was fun except i got owned cause we had to run three laps around f block lmao i'm so unfit. Had bio first up, did my homework except now i look back on it its quite depressing since the teacher had her answers in heaps more detail T_T yee sum is cool :D
religion we watched the 40 hour famine video and stuff, i want to join but my dad won't let me 'starve' for 40 hours cause he thinks i'll shrink and die lol, maybe i'll do technology if i get around to it. NOOOO my msn & facebook! jokes. wow how lame can i get -,- i can't even be funny lmao and now i'm laughing at myself .____. okay i'm weird.
i had english third, just talked to jennifer and did the english webquest which i might mention is a pain -sigh- whats all this homework piled on us for huh? At break time some person came to hour group, that guy so does not belong no offence, seriously after what he did.. why would someone just plonk themselve down somewhere when they know its kinda weird/awkward to do so? Well anyways watched febe rage ;o and then i went off to legal.
Justine was trying to get me to play maple but i told her i fail at games and she didn't believe me so i told her i didn't know how to play minesweeper which is true and she gave up lmao i fail at life :L Then awkwardness -looks at justine- haha she's so funny though :L
argh i can't find my scientific calculator, maybe i lent it to someone but forgot who .__. i need to find out soon or i'm screwed.
i'm cursed, had to read this paragraph in legal today and it was filled with long weird words, just my paragraph -sigh-

You May Also Like

0 comments