by - 4:02 PM

today sunny gave me something she bought for me in taiwan
what a nice friend T_T (note that my nickname is apple). jksjks ty sunny even though you made me wear it today rofl.
Sometimes we all pretend we
don't care about anything that happens, we don't like to show it when things hurt or what we're really like. I guess sometimes its not necessarily a bad thing, just shielding ourselves from the outside and adopting a different personality of what you deem as acceptable to other people. Perhaps we're all vulnerable on the inside, just scared people won't accept you for who you really are. Its in our personalities to act different, for example some people just don't care what others think of them, to be honest I admire them.
Yes, it sounds like we're unfortunate and need help but its not really like that, maybe we're just trying to get people to 'like' us. I guess its wrong to just hate someone for being 'fake' because maybe we just don't know the person well enough to see what they're really like, its not necessarily them having a double side, we just didn't take time to know them so well.

Hello :)
today was the first day of school as you all know, well for public schools anyway haha and i guess it went alright, at least i have friends in my classes although i must say so far our classes seem a bit on the dull side. I've got a hardmarking teacher for english, well according to jennifer & a nice teacher for jap, fastteaching person for math C , man tim is so friggen smart T_T he did everything in like 3 seconds .__. and yee sum will be back tommorrow too haha i'll feel so fail in maths C but at least they can tutor me haha riiight?
I find my teacher for math B rather confusing, or maybe cause i just didn't listen properly argh. I think i'm beginning to dread the semester now, more hard work -sighs- according to my timetable, i've got mrs walsh for biology which is apparently bad .__. & mr smeltser or something for legal which is apparently also bad -sigh-
well enough about my day -_- its probably gonna get more depressing if i think about senior haha but i hope legal & biology will be alright. How was your day people? haha today at morning tea sallyand her group sat with me :D nice talking to them again. Haha below is a quote my english teacher showed us today, i find it quite hilarious.

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.”

You May Also Like

0 comments