by - 10:50 PM

So today i had chinese school, it was boring as per usual and i swear our teacher is so biased towards little kids ._. she gives them all A+ for like their writing and the rest of the highschoolers get A- argh oh wells its just mando hahaha.

Well in the afternoon sunny's family came over for sport and i played badminton with her sister cause sunny was still at orchestra and later she came and we were kinda annoyed at our brothers so we walked to another court. Stupidly when i walked out the gate i tripped over this wire net on the undergrowth and now i've got this bloody elbow -,- well its not that serious so bleh :L just annoying cause i got so blood on my shirt sleeve ai ya.

Oh my bestfriend elaine is so lame she texted me last night telling me she couldn't come to my event just for the sake of fun ._. lmao weird cavedog :L

anywaysgtgbye(:

You May Also Like

0 comments