by - 8:33 PM


Greetings (:
This morning I slept till 10:00am, well including being woken up at small intervals because my dad kept attempting to drag me out of bed but it was too cold so I kinda just told him I was awake. Had a bowl of red bean soup, walked around the house, signed into msn from the web because my dad normally blocks my facebook, blogspot & msn during the day. Yes I know I’m a rebel haha and then Janice told me to join her SPR group on deviant art so yeah I did. Took a lot of effort to draw/scan/colour this character with Photoshop (it’s required to enter the group) and yeah, the uniform/ house and stuff had to be drawn on too. In the afternoon, around 3:50pm or so my dad called and told us to go outside to ‘exercise’. It’s the holidays yet I still can’t do whatever I want, how disappointing.
lol yes i know it sucks haha.


Salted the chicken mum left on the table ; washed the clothes ;
Oh man, my brother just put the clothes into the dryer = = waste of electricity, we should’ve hung it out together.

So far, nothing exciting is happening, haven’t gone on any outings, I’m beginning to think I’m getting lazier every year. Want to go out somewhere with friends, want to watch karate kid, eclipse and a lot of movies. Anyone wanna go watch movies? I want a part time job ): need cash.


after the rainfall.




mountain bananas & pineapple haha

每次看到你名子顯示在線上我不得不好奇誰會先開口. 或許是想念以前吧, 著樣想也是不對啦, 因為當時也是我把你推走的.

You May Also Like

0 comments