by - 11:40 PM




my other bestfriend, sunny the sun lmao , she's so adorable!

Hi guys :]
i was planning to blog earlier rather than 20 minutes to midnight but since i've been so busy these few days i didn't get the chance. Well actually its only been one day since i didn't blog and i feel like its been forever ._. addiction much? Well not really but this blog is where i rant all the daily boring craps i do lol.

pictures of flowers i took at woolies


As you guys have probably seen, Japanese students from bshs's sister school has come over (: man , i love their uniform, its so cute ! well anyways , since i've decided to host a student, i'm in charge of looking after her for the next 10 days or so :D it was pretty awkward at first since like she didn't know much english, and my jap really sucks ( since i literally forgot everything i learnt over the holidays, even basic sentences lmao ) and yeah, so most of the time it was just awkward silence. There was also the fact that we have different hobbies, like she loves sport and i'm just alright with it , but its all good (Y) cause um i'm very sociable -shiftyeyes-

To be honest, i've just been asking her like 20+ questions a day to start a conversation, but its starting to get a bit less awkward, learnt what food she doesn't like, japanese culture & like her routine and all =D Thanks to sunny who helped me look after her these two days, i would've died if you didn't lmao that sounds so corny -,- but its just a figure of speech. Hopefully i can learn how to not be 'creepily quiet' around strangers lol @: oh, and thanks to jennifer for talking to the homestay with me too , i'm sorry i told them you were lesbian lmao , i was kidding haha =D but since you seem so obsessed with "..." haha, thanks for holding my laptop for me in the locker too (:

credits to yee sum, my awesome friend who took this photo with my camera @ atheltics carnival


haha ronja's homestay student has a bf ;) she was asking me if i had one, i'm like "no lol" then i'm like so... do you have one? -winks- and she said she did :O lol interesting. Today was fun, and normal and better unlike the 2/3 days ago so yeah. I had badminton afterschool, thanks sunny for holding my violin too&albert for just reminding me i had a instrument afterschool lol. Badminton was fun today, despite being tired i can actually do a few power shots now and apparently me&sunny look 'scary&pro' which we're not haha cause yeahh its our turn to scare beginners, well not really since its just the act, but i'm actually pretty crap lol but ya know, better than being killed by my friends in badminton rallies for 'warm up' lol. Kinda went really a bit high in the afternoon since today was a pretty good day :L

i should post about my friends one day (:

最近、君は私に大切になった。なんで?

You May Also Like

0 comments