by - 9:02 PM


Man, i just typed up a whole post but since my dad blocked my computer , yes my laptop too i had to reopen it under my mum's permission ( cause she's addicted to the TV right now) & now i have to retype up everything.

Nothing much, i cbs repeating myself cause i'm lazy, but today was pretty good i guess, starting to get use to my classes, math C was pretty easy today, cause it was reviewing factorising again and all that, biology wasn't as bad as expected, mrs walsh is actually pretty nice, well sorta and she's a pretty good teacher (:

We all got our laptop at school today ( well people in the program anyway) and i quite like it, it was thinner than i expected and it looks pretty (: sorta & they gave us a laptop carrier thingyo instead of a big fat laptop backpack i imagined which they gave to some other people lol. Also gave us a charger, internet chord and all that, pretty happy with it :D almost forgot to bring my laptop with me at first break ._. thank goodness yee sum reminded me lmao.
yee sum : what would you do without me?
penny: uhhh i dno? how do you normally reply
to these kinda questions?
yee sum: well no one has ever asked me so
yeahhh :D
penny: yee sum, what would you do without me?
yay adam made it into final week in masterchef (: but alvin is on elimination ;o nooo! hope he doesn't get eliminated. Feel sorry for jimmy though, he was really happy about his dish and all hopeful but then the judges didn't like his dish ):

You May Also Like

0 comments