by - 7:49 PM








Sometimes I really don’t get how people stoop so low as to hide
behind a keyboard to insult someone else, what is the point? Isn’t it kind of
cowardly to just put someone down whilst hiding at the same time simply because
you are too scared to face the person in public? Sure we all dislike someone and
yeah maybe leaving a few messages is alright but come on, spamming someone is
just overboard. Honestly, if one is so unhappy with the person, why bother
viewing their blog/profile? This is simply provoking yourself and others who
wish to defend their friend who you happen to be insulting. It’s no wonder
people get fired up by the things some anonymous person says, is there a purpose
of this, if it’s to just hurt someone, well that’s pretty low. I’m not saying
most of us haven’t succumbed to this addiction however it’s probably better to
just break this bad habit and get over yourself so we can get on with our lives.
Believe me, some of us are probably capable of finding out who you are so why
not save yourself some trouble and just stop?



Okay anyways that was just an opinion, some of you probably don’t necessarily agree but yeah oh wells (: I didn’t really have anything to talk about today. Just went to watch eclipse with my brother today and let’s say overall the movie was alright. It’s not as bad as twilight I suppose, still haven’t seen new moon. Today is the last day of school holidays ): more slaving and late nights for me I suppose and pressure -drops to knees- hopefully I survive (: well enjoy the last few hours of the holidays guys :D



Just more photos again today i suppose, i kinda got out my curling iron which i haven't used in forever and played around with it, looks weird haha but i guess thats the only picture which has any relevance to my day along with some other ones from a few days ago(:

You May Also Like

0 comments