by - 3:59 PM

Today was slightly better than yesterday, amusing things that happened kept me laughing throughout the day e.g when jennifer was trying to learn how to do hiphop dancing from febe, it was pretty epic (:

Oh and then during math B since my teacher's first name starts with D & his last name is drive, everyone calls him Ddrive since he always get's ronja's name wrong. Then near the end of the lesson he tells us to save some files into our D drive so everyone cracked up. Jennifer was also trying to think up games for my event & yeah it was pretty interesting to hear her proposals lol. I think i'm starting no to dislike math B as much anymore, cause i actually get it ( since i looked at the textbook yesterday) i can't really understand what my teacher is saying 3/4 of the time so i read it myself haha.
my japanese homestay is coming this thursday, i'm kinda nervous, actually thats a understatement but yeah, hopefully she has fun staying with us.
我很害怕改變

So, who'd going to the athletics carnival tommorrow? You guys should all go and um have fun , wow i sound so like a advertising optimistic salesperson haha :L well yeah i should do my jap tutor homework soon or i'll literally get owned by my temporary japanese tutor T_T i think i'm failing at jap, often have like brain freezes and literally forget so many things. I should start studying ;O if i can force myself too like every other normal person haha.

You May Also Like

0 comments