by - 8:17 PM





this is sunny's 'pro' sandwhich if peanut butter, nutella&jam ._.
Today was the athletics carnival (: -clap clap- to all those who didn’t wag haha jokes, well overall it wasn’t too bad I guess. Met up with sunny, kaido, Daniel yang, tim, Richie, wongoo and this other person I didn’t know at around 7:45am , Elaine ditched us for her beloved T_T jokes jokes , don’t kill me Elaine! Anyway, since we were so early, we decided to be hobos at plaza’s Woolworths and yang was so rich he bought like three packs of ‘cheap’ lemonade lol. Walked to market square , since he wanted to get tea etc., ¾ the way there, I was like, ‘hey doesn’t tea etc. open at 12:00 or something?’ lmao a bit late I know. But we ended up buying snacks anyway ;D bussed to QSAC.

The day was spent talking to people (such as the cool yee sum) =D and taking photos, eating lollies, watching people run. Thank goodness I wasn’t stupid enough to run this year, I ran last year and got put into first division since there wasn’t enough people lmao so yeah :L big nightmare. Yee sum ran the 100m , she’s awesome (: and not chicken like me. It was funny today cause sunny was bored and this is what happened.

& elaine, i didn't upload the wrong photo did i? i don't think it was this one ;o




;) lmao at this one

Sunny: argh I’m so bored T_T I want kevin’s touch.
Me&Elaine: -looks at each other- LMAO you want his TOUCH?
Sunny: what? Oh, you guys are so sick! I meant his itouch
Everyone: lol


We knocked over so many softdrinks but since we were such good asian children we put all our rubbish in a bag , well tried to anyways haha, talked to cindy too & watched people doing rude fingers with enlo’s stitch glove thing haha. Oh and everyone started gatsby’ing my brothers hair, pretty epic looking. Bussed back to southbank with sunny,Kevin, kaido, Richie, yee sum& yang and my brother and others ( maybe) . Left to go jap tutor, turns out it really was her on the newspaper lol. Got home, here I am. Jap homestay coming tomorrow, I’m so nervous ._. what if she gets bored or gets creeped out ? oh well stuff it haha , I still need to do English&legal homework T_T

got the school magazine (:

You May Also Like

0 comments