by - 9:13 PM

hello readers(:



today i was playing with a drawing tablet which my dad bought a while ago, he use to sell these tablets so he still has some spare and apparently i should sell them to my friends lol. They can be 20-30 dollars each but they're not like really pretty or like the best thing on earth or anything but yeah :D besides doing that i was puzzling over corel painter since my photoshop and dreamweaver don't work on the laptop -sighs- does anyone know why? Well to those people on the laptop program, do your adobe brand stuff work? cause mines won't open .__.



today wasn't the best day, and i'm still sick -,- since when do i get sick huh? well anyway i was just thinking today and i wondered if i actually belonged to a church since i sometimes don't / can't go to my youth group which elaine introduced me to .__. but yeahh. Well hope my japanese teacher recovers from having a baby soon so i can start learning jap again , i don't feel like i've learnt anything over the few weeks. Haha my dad just said he wants to watch one litre of tears again lmao. According to him when he drinks beer he gets 'emotional' pffft :L haha he claims he's a very emotional and handsome dude who can cook ahahaha.



we were learning about this poem about mothers in chinese school, my parents said if i didn't feel touched by it i wasn't very mature -_- oh man you probably dont' know what i'm on about , sorry for wasting your life people.

I was gonna upload this picture which elaine's parents took of me with their pro camera, it made me look normal .___. wow well actually even better than real life lmao and i didn't even realise they were taking it since 3/4 i look stoned in photos :L but oh well my net is down, and i'm kinda scabbing off people next door's internet i think ._. according to my dad who attatched this weird thing okay goodbye. i sound like a freak.

You May Also Like

0 comments