Bebo

by - 3:43 PM

Wow, I just logged into bebo after a billion years. Made me realise how much people have changed, including me. Some of the things I wrote/posted made me really want to face palm and sink into a hole. I guess we were all young, happy & naive back then. Nowadays, its all about competition or romance or studies. Back in the old days, you could 'give love' to someone without them taking it the wrong way, say all these weird things without being judged. Overall, everyone was on friendly terms with each other. After looking through bebo & some of my old msn messages, I realised that I've stopped talking to so many people. Although becoming 'mature' does have its perks but I think growing up has robbed away most of that easy happiness we once had. 

Honestly though, I've mostly realised how much you've changed and how much I miss the old you.  

You May Also Like

0 comments