Birthday of my dear brother

by - 9:27 PM



Happy birthday to my dear brother :) (wow I'm so nice all of a sudden). Now that he is fifteen I hope he can slowly start to mature ^^" So sad though, he spent the whole morning in bed just sleeping, he seems to be obsessed with sleeping, not even kidding. I just went out with mum and she did some shopping and we called bro to ask if he wanted anything special for lunch. 

Him: Lollies, Chocolate chip cookies, soft drink and cake. 
me: what kind of cake? 
him: yummy cake oh & maccas for lunch 

-3-" yummy cake aye? LOL very specific I know. The cake ended up getting a bit squashed on the way home and the strawberries fell on to the side of the cake box so I performed some 'plastic surgery' on it 8) Came home, spent the entire afternoon on english but didn't edit much ): I don't get how people can type up quality things if they just sit down and focus for one hour, maybe I'm just slow. Had wine & garlic flavoured steak + cooked lettuce for dinner :) Sounds really weird but its actually really yummy. Then we cut the cake. 



Mum & bro 

Ew lol, why does my brother get all the cheekbones & long lashes/eyebrows? T_T so unfair, not even kidding. 

Cakeeeee! Ahahaha sorry mibi ;3 

You May Also Like

0 comments