Subway for the first time

by - 5:33 PM

Hello :)  Dad is coming back from taiwan tomorrow :\ which means I'll have more pressure but I guess that is good since I've been procrastinating like there is no tomorrow. Bro has jap tutor at Kuroda today so mum decided she couldn't be stuffed cooking and went to buy Subway. It was my first time trying it, pretty good I guess considering I don't really like ham or olives but it still tasted alright although my mum chose both of those ingredients to be put inside the sub. We shared a foot long sub and easy way. So full now ._. 

Okay, anyway I'm going off to start my physics EEI now my dear children. Not that you needed to know, but hey if I say I'm going to do it, it'd be awkward if I came running back complaining how much I procrastinated right? /weird logic 

Haha I cut my fringe and trimmed my hair a few days ago, but since I'm pro no one noticed the difference 8) I was bored so I brushed it into bangs, my old hairstyle. I'm so unused to it now, it feels really uncomfortable and covers my eyes. I used to have it like this 24/7 ._. Well cause I have a giant forehead and I can't cut it any shorter or I'll look like ugly creep, not even joking. Elaine has seen me once like that (cause it was my first time cutting and so I pulled my hair down and SNIP) It ended up halfway between my eyebrows and the top of my head T_T Yeah, she'll never forget that -sigh- She has seen so many of my fails in life aka :

-spraying perfume straight into my eye at the pharmacy cause I was trying to figure out how to spray it 
-walking straight into a pole right after telling her I wasn't retarded 
-Saying 'good' to someone asking me how I old I was (cause I heard 'how are you) 
-doing what she calls the 'spider jump' at the swimming carnival in grade 8 (basically I belly flopped by accident)  


Orz lol I sound like such a loser aye, doing so many retarded things ._. 

ANNNYWAYS. physics. yes. Physics! Bye midgets :) 



You May Also Like

0 comments