Jane Eyre

by - 11:14 PM

Dude wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf remember that 'creepy' guy? Well he just called me again. I thought he would've been offended/put off after kaido & jen pretended to be my non-existent boyfriend and then he called just then. I was too chicken to pick up and since my mum was next to me she picked up. 

Her: Hellllllooo :D 
Him: err hi, is this penny?
Her: nahh I'm her mum :) 

So I expected her to tell him to go away etc. (since I told her to lie to him that I was sleeping) and then she's like:

'HEYY WANT TO COME OVER FOR DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT?' 

are you freaking kidding me? - -" 

She found it very amusing and wants to see what he is like TT 

At least he was like 'Ohhh shouldn't you let penny know? She'll probably be shocked if I just randomly turn up'

Ah, the story of my life lol. Kay goodnight.

p.s I watched Jane Eyre the movie just then, I think i'm liking the victorian/regency england period more and more. I'm weird, I'm interested in history. Ahem, okay goodnights :)

You May Also Like

0 comments