dominos pizza, PAC opening day

by - 6:47 PM

Hi :)
All students involved with performing arts were supposed to go to the PAC today except mrs. kuno decided to kick all the music students or people who didn't have either drama, media, dance or music first period - - so very nice of her even when we were invited to go, oh well


I just got forced out to exercise again, i'm like going everyday but I don't see any changes to my physique T_T e.g i'm not exactly growing taller -sighsigh- well yeah, I got a little bored so I started taking photos of random stuff ; except now all that exercise has gone to waste cause my dads buying pizza since its cheap tuesday night lmao



LOL @my mother's expression! 8) my pro ninja skills


Man, thought i was making progress with my life, turns out i suck at violin so much compared to all the other people in my lesson T_T well i reckon anyway, my piece for my exam is probably gonna be screwed up ): but i must practice more! >: even though i kinda did practice 1 hour yesterday yet i still sound really bad )): haha i watched natalie write her love letter to andrew for their six months ;) so cute! haha I was being kinda high today lmao, causing jennifer&nat to give me wtheck looks haha

Came home and looked over some stuff, good memories~ kinda sad its not that way anymore, uh well life moves on i guess. Everything changes, i'm starting to miss childhood as well, i bet teenage stage is gonna move on really fast too ;o
i think i'm gonna fail my japanese proficiency test :S

You May Also Like

0 comments