by - 10:30 PM

So today was my first shift at mcdonalds, thanks to richie for accompanying me to the front counter :) Saw him at the bus stop and i starting stressing about my first shift and panicking lmao well yeah, it was pretty good though


The people were really nice and all except i felt like a retard cause i was so shy/quiet and all - - i'm normally not this way i just turn like this when i'm around people i don't know well which is a pretty retarded trait seeing that i'm not reserved at all around my good friends ;o The uniform they got for me was like one or two sizes larger so my pants were like extended way past my feet T_T elaine says its cause i'm too short



and these are rolled up


The manager had to kneel down and help me roll up my jean/slack things - - so embarassing! Oh and this other guy saw i was trying to pull my slacks up cause it was loose and then he tried to teach me how to do my belt properly except i was so retarded i couldn't do it properly so he ended up having to fix it for me T________T i'm so stupid! Okay, apparently i should be positive cause its better so i shall try? I'm glad the people there were nice cause i was pretty slow and stupid today haha, I was sitting there at this table thingyo and this is what happens


guy: -walks in- hi, i'm mark ( or whatever he said) , nice to meet you!
me: -stares & thinks for 3 seconds- Oh, nice to meet you
me the whole time = yep, thanks, you too, nice to meet you too, uh okay, sure etc.
so antisocial!

So embarrassing and he'd already sorta walked out -sigh- and i was so awkward like what the heck? I feel like some quiet asian nerd child .__. but yeah I reckon it'd be more convenient wearing contacts at work in my opinion cause i won't have to worry about my glasses fogging up and all but my dad says i shouldn't ;o i think i'm being rebel and doing so lol but its seriously so much easier & i don't want people to think i'm some smart nerd cause i'm not :o kay that was random, but thats all for today :) I'll go off and try be more social from now on :) must work on my uh friendliness lmao cause apparently customers can tell when there is a fake smile ;o

You May Also Like

0 comments