by - 7:39 PM



Life is crap ~ had to wake up at 5:30am today to do my biology EEI since my dad forced me to sleep at eleven. I have no idea why he needs to get so agro these days about this kinda stuff , like i'm forced out to exercise everyday now even when i have assignments and he still wants me get an A

It's mainly due to the fact that i'm procastinating so i'm kinda stressed but come on, it's pretty hard to adjust your lifestyle in just 2 weeks. So frustrated right now, I'm sick of school for once, it's been a pretty crappy year to be honest, no offence but it just seemed like school was so much more fun last year -sigh- Apparently i'm too spoilt and thats why i'm very unhappy with the compromise now? - -'' why do asian parents always compare you with all the other nerdier pro asian children out there ?

My room is messy, i have no time for myself ( well barely anyway) and everytime my parents open their mouth its always telling me to go do my friggen homework. I even get raged at for watching like 30minutes of junior masterchef. What is this? it's not like i'm in senior or anything..and i'm not getting C's or anything like that so why all this? Feel sorry for my brother too and he's only in grade 8. Argh i'm frustrated. Yeah i'll just go bury myself in a pile of books now and die slowly. @@

I had a badminton competition on saturday+work on sunday making fries etc. and then i come back only to be forced out to exercise after all my sore muscles from badminton. After that i'm expected to go straight to homework, focus alot and not go on any sites and just do my assignments -- what a life . asdihf;aoisdjfas;oeifj

You May Also Like

0 comments