by - 10:05 PM



I swear, state high just loves cramming so many assessments into a period of one week - -'' are they trying to kill us? okay maybe not but still. I've being going psycho cause i've been forced to study except i didn't take anything it so yeah, pointless there ): i study better when i'm self motivated lol and right now i can't even be bothered to go study for my math C map test.

Today i had:
math C KAP exam
math B KAP exam
Japanese listening test


tommorrow:
Math C MAP exam
math B MAP exam
japanese writing test


thursday:
biology exam
english oral
mannnnnnn i feel like jumping into a hole and never crawling out -sigh- i know i'm probably not going to do well this semester, kind've been having up and down studying moments//moods ._. well anyways. Yesterday jennifer invited me to her sister's birthday party, thanks for letting me come shelley! (: had to keep it quiet till afterwards lol, it was pretty fun. My first time attending a proper dinner party ;o and at vapiano too! ( a expensive restaurant) lol normally my parents are too asian to eat out.
birthday girl! woops she got blurred ):




It was semi-formal attire so i had to borrow my mum's shoes since i don't have formal shoes lol~ at knocchi for the first time! :D always wanted to try it cause i saw it on masterchef. Met some people in grade 8 as well ( lily's friends (jennifer's little sister's friends)) haha and all of us were talking about stuff ;) there are some pretty screwed up pictures of me but oh well :) i promised jenni i'd upload some hahaha but i won't put the ones of her posing or you guys will start drooling ;) she looked like a model!

You May Also Like

0 comments