by - 8:43 PM

Today i had work again, I made my first soft serve :D and succeeded 8) except i accidently burnt myself with the fryer today -sigh- cause somehow i managed to touch the basket with my elbow lol~ oh well :L While I was working and afterwards there was this scary old man who kept staring at me and my mum. He started wiggling his eyebrows while i was buying dinner afterwards .__. and while me and my mum were having dinner he sat near us and started staring. After we left we saw him at the cross section on our way to the bus stop and he was still watching us. Slightly creepy/unerving and my mum started lecturing me about pedos/rapists out there to get me lol -sighsigh- she's too asian :L uh well~ Decided to continue the story from the guys point of view today but yeah, i might give up , too time consuming and I have no storyline lol. I got distracted from doing my bio EEI yesterday cause i started reading liz's fanfic lmao she's so good at writing! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------
I tensed as i saw her from the corner of my eyes, her small petite build and the chestnut brown hair that grew down to her waist. She was beautiful, without glancing at her, I could tell she had her eyes trained on me. My hands curled tightly around my ipod, I hated myself for feeling this way. Having to feel so guilty under her stare, having to care so much about what i'd done to her. I forced my hands back down to my sides, resistig the arge to sweep her up into my arms and tell her i was sorry, that I didn't mean to push her away from my life.


I flashed back to the day, 14th of July, two years ago, the day that everything stopped. I could see her large blue eyes, filled with hurt and brimming with tears as she struggled to take in my harsh words. Why'd I say that? I had no choice. They were going to kill her dreams of beoming an architect. My parents, the most influencial people of the city were going to make sure my sienna never got the job. It was either stop talking to her or watch her dreams get torn up right in front of my eyes. I had told her to go away, that she wasn't good enough to be my friend, anything else for that matter. It had all been so easy to convince her, something that i still couldn't quite comprehend. I had told her she was annoying me, disrupting my life and that was all it took.

I wasn't even listening to the ipod, my heart was filled up with so much regret, it was always like this. I never heard the music on my ipod, even when it was playing. I averted my eyes, trying to hide the my emotions, I didn't want to break my cover. Instead, my thoughts were focused on the pain my parents had brought me, they had broken our friendship. My face hardened, I saw the flicker of hurt that passed across her face as she started to back away. As she took off I pounded my fist against the bagracks, frustrated, sad, angry, all at the same time. Suddenly I saw a flash of brown, my heart started pounding as i whirled around hopefully, thinking that Sienna had come back. My heart sunk and was replaced by a feeling of annoyance. It was Carmen again.


Somehow his parents had the idea that this Carmen girl was his ideal girlfriend, yeah she was rich, smart, athletic and beautiful in their eyes. But she wasn't special, she wasn't unique like Sienna. To me, Carmen was just one of those wannabe girls who were always trying to get on the good side of the most important people in the city. He could see that Carmen was trying to get his attention by batting her fake eyelashes and plastering a fake smile on her lips. Resisting the urge to shove her away he stalked passed her, in the direction of the school library. Sienna was different from everyone else, she was genuine, not fake like those dolled up girls out there. To me, Sienna was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. She stood out from everyone else. But i had lost her.

You May Also Like

0 comments