by - 8:55 PM

Sorry guys, don't have much time to blog tonight ): i have bio to study and i need to practice my english speech, both are tommorrow! i was busy the whole day sorta and then i was too lazy to study =/ but i guess it'll give me motivation to work hard next year if i get crappy marks for my report card, although i'm pretty disappointed in myself


anyways, well i spent most of the day doing some random stuff, i'll upload what i did tommorrow if i have time -shrug- was gonna go make apple pie or something but then decided i didn't have the time! I watched centurion (movie) yesterday, it was pretty gory but sorta interesting but i hate the ending though, it's so sad//unhappy D: well hopefully i'm gonna go order more movies soon, i wanna watch harry potter 7 ;o wanna go watch w/ me on the holidays anyone?


kay i should go now, i'm practically screwed for bio & english -sighsigh- disappointed aodifadfj aiya okay yeah, just making sure i don't fail, but i've pretty much given up on an A ;o i'm not even exaggerating, i've been procastinating ! anyways sorry for the boring post, i'm off for now! holidays soon :)

You May Also Like

0 comments