Story , work

by - 8:08 PM


i love my little olen :D!

Hi guys! I'd like to say i didn't blog cause i was too busy which was partly true but i've also been a bit slack .__. well i can pretty much say i won't get many A's this semester but i promise i will work hard next year! :) -wishes self goodluck for grade 11- lmao okay anyways




Despite the gloomy weather/day today I'm pretty happy now for some reason cause i just finished my shift at maccas! i've started serving front counter, sorta getting the hang of it, just need to stop saying random words by accident lmao. Saw katy and tina (grd 9) ordering today haha so embarrassing! lol but yeah ~ i did the most embarrassing thing today to this customer ;o

penny: okay so would that be take in or eat away today?
customer: .___.
penny: wait woops i mean eat in or take away


oh mannnn T_T lol haha at least um i'm improving my sense of having no shame -shiftyeyes- yeahhhhh :D Year twelves are graduation tommorrow D: nooooo! actually the prospect of becoming a grade 11 next year scares me, in like two year i'll be in uni, thats really creepy .__. i am worried :L holidays soooooooooooooooon! Today my english teacher pms'ed at the whole class, so scary ;o he was like fully yelling for no reason , okay for a reason but not that serious riiight? D: poor benson got yelled at cause he was arranging his assignment to hand in. okay i'll continue the story then jen since you want me to but its pretty crap , gtg do jap hw now :L Saw joona, camille, tina, katy &karen after work today :L i was eating maccas for dinner lmao

p.s you should cheer up :D whatever is bothering you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's up with you Jace?" Carmen pouted as she followed sulkily after me. Forcing myself to brush away my urge to swear at her I turned around and said icily, "don't call me Jace, no one does anymore." I walked foward, heading for my period 3 class which i noticed was different from Sienna's. I couldn't brush thoughts of her from my mind as i walked thoughtfully into the classroom. To my utter disgust and shock, Carmen suddenly flung both arms around my neck and buried her face into my shoulder, enveloping me in her overly sweet perfume. I was too shocked to react for a few seconds as my classmates gawked at me. Quickly I shook her off, "What do you want Carmen, stop touching me''. She stood back and crossed her arms, as she flung her wavy brown her over her shoulder. "Look here Jacey, i can call you whatever i want and you might as get over that poor uneducated girl that you've been pining over for 2 years." she said, "You know perfectly well what i can tell my daddy to do if you don't start acknowledging your love for me."

I curled my fists tightly by my side as white hot anger flowed through me, why couldn't she just get over her spoilt self and move on? Just cause my parents had decided she was rich and talented enough to be my partner doesn't me I wanted her to be. I raised my arms to shove her away, only to be interrupted by her again. "By the way, just to let you know, since i'm such a kind thoughtful girl, your little Sienna is unconscious in Northwood hospital right now." Carmen said as a matter of factly, looking at her manicured nails.

It took a few seconds for the message to sink in and suddenly every fibre of my being was alert, blood pulsed strongly in my veins as I took in the fact that Sienna, my Sienna had been hurt. How could this happen? I , I tried so hard to protect her secretly all the time. I made sure no one bullied her, I made sure my parents didn't send anyone to harass her, yet how could this happen? I forced my legs to move as I shoved Carmen roughly out of the way, bolting out of the classroom and into the corridor. I could feel my heart pounding hard inside my chest, sweat poured down my forehead as I ran towards the hospital, not caring that I was leaving school grounds with no permission. My lungs were threatening to burst as I rasped out a breath after another, sprinting to the hospital. Finally the formidable white building came into view.

Out of breath, I stumbled my way inside as the icy air con instantly cooled the sweat on my face. Calming myself, I walked up the front counter, the kind looking old lady with red spectacles looked up at me, smiling. "Are you another one of those boys who is visiting Sienna Shaw? She's in room 509 on level 4 by the way, just in case." the old woman said. I muttered a thanks before dashing for the stairs, pondering to myself what the lady was talking about when she mentioned the boys. Skipping two steps at a time, I finally arrived on the right level, panting, I walked briskly towards room 509. Suddenly a feeling of nervousness stuck me, my hands felt clammy, I didn't know what i was doing here. She wouldn't want to see me, what would I say anyway? But forcing myself to take a deep breath, i turned the knob and stepped inside.

You May Also Like

0 comments