for sale, ipod nano

by - 8:10 PM



FOR SALE
ipod nano (3rd generation) second hand

price: to $55 negotiable
appearance: portable silver metallic ipod, minor scratches
screen: good condition, new and shiny
dimensions: 7cm by 4.5cm width
comes with a matching silver grey silicone case
if you or anyone you know might be interested, please let me know :) leave a message on my cbox, facebook or uh email i guess, however you'll probably have to be in my school or at least i have to be able to meet up with you to give you the ipod :D Anyways, below is the picture of the first paper flower i ever made
wrapped it in cellophane paper ~ anyways i'm so glad my english oral wasn't today or else i would've been screwed :S but i think i still am since its tommorrow ;o ANYWAYS , today jennifer splashed like water with prawn shells in it on curtis cause he tried to splash us with water lmao, credits to cindy's prawn shells .__. but yeah very interesting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stared at her ocean blue eyes, they were puzzled as she stared at me. A million things were probably running through her mind right now, why i was here, how dare i come. But i didn't care, i could see that she was alive, that was all that mattered. Glancing around the room, i noticed that several guys from our school were here, Dan, Jack, Matt etc. Since when did they start caring about Sienna? Guilt unfurled in my chest as i realised that I was jealous. I had no right to be, she wasn't mine, but I was. I hated the feeling, the bitter taste in my mouth, the urge to snatch her up all to myself and protect her.

I opened my mouth to tell them to go away, but instead to my mortification, I called her name. "Sienna," I said, then realising what i'd done, i looked down. Clenching my fists at my side, I forced myself to look back up, how weird it'd be if I just called her and walked away. Even I wasn't that weird. Her blossom pink lips parted, it was barely a whisper but I could see that she had mouthed my name. It was hard to describe the feeling that filled my heart just then, no matter how much i tried to deny it, I cared about this girl. She'd said my name, I could feel my heart rate speeding up as I tried fruitlessly to remain composed. I walked a little closer to the little hospital bed, watching her slender face look up at me. "I..I was just making sure you were alright," I muttered, looking away. After a few seconds of silence I noticed a sudden movement out of the corner of my eyes. A hand smashed against the side of my head, "How dare you make her cry, how dare you turn up here!" A voice cried in outrage. It was Dan. I stood there, looking away as I let the stinging subside from my head, I deserved it for treating her so badly before. I assumed he was addressing the fact that i had probably made her shed tears for me two years ago but as i turned, I noticed with concern that droplets of tears were sliding down her pale cheeks. Swallowing hard I stood beside the bed, not knowing what to say, somehow, everything I did hurt her. I hated myself for it. Maybe it was best that I left now, turning away quickly, I took a step towards the door.

Suddenly, I heard a voice that made my heart leap, "Jace, I mean, Jonathan, wait-", the voice broke off. It was her, it was Sienna's voice.

You May Also Like

0 comments