Happy birthday elaine lin :)

by - 8:41 PM







*note: i only uploaded the pic of me so elaine wouldn't fully chop me for putting her up lmao so just ignore the right side :D
ELAINE'S MAJOR EVOLUTION :D FROM EPIC LEAF EATING CAVEMAN TO HOT CHILD :D




HAPPY 15TH ELAINE LINNNNN (OLEN CAVEMAN CHILD) !

hope you had a good day with uh hugs and kisses? lmao and enjoy your new 'hot' phone lol, thanks for being such a wonderful friend, enjoy watching MA15+ movies! jokesss haha anyways well sorry i couldn't celebrate with you, little one but happy birthday anyways! hohoho 8)




Good evening readers :)

To be honest today was pretty boring, i spent the day tidying my room lol my parents were like ' oh penny i swear, you're like the messiest/dirtiest girl i've ever met' lmao even though i swear my wardrobe was still really neat, like all folded and everything but anyways! back to the point 8) okay what am i saying? there is no point LOL

got my appetite back today .__. bleh i swear I never get sick , is that weird? Went to the garage downstairs all by myself and like dug through the various boxes of books/pans etc. and finally found brisingr ( the third book to eragon) - -'' I swear why does my dad have to stack everything we currently don't use in boxes in a big fat corner with everything else on top? Took me ages to lift all the boxes away lol.

Parents tried to get me to make a list of all the things i'm going to do on the holidays on the family diary ( yes we have one for some reason) -sigh- ao;eifjasoifjaf boring T_T don't wanna plan everything in advance. Well yeah, my mum said today that I could go buy any ingredients i want if i plan on cooking :D! Never knew she would let me, knowing she probably tell me the ingredients weren't on sale or whatever lol but yeah, so i'll probably go make random food on the holidays. My aim is to fatten my bro up by 2 kilos which is pretty much impossible lol

I wanna go on a outing with little natalieeeeee! both natalies i mean :D lol anyways i should go on outings more often otherwise i'll probably be forced to like idno do chores / do random boring stuff at home :@ i am so screwed for senior, just a random thought that popped into my head , I MUST WORK HARD! okay i won't start new years resolution now hahahaha kay nights, might go on msn for the first time in a few million years ~ nights :)

You May Also Like

0 comments