by - 8:55 PM


I.Am.So.Frustrated @@
My violin exam for the school orchestra is tommorrow and i'm probably going to fail ): I've practiced quite alot this week ( well what i think is alot anyway) but i still sound really crap, literally. The more i practice the more crappier i sound T__T argh i hate the sound qualityyyyyyyy! i'm going to fail , okay better get on with my life :L

Today it was super rainy, everyone got soaked so badly, elaine had to like go to sunny's house to get a spare uniform lmao cause she was completely wet. I went to legal first period at then yeah, it was pretty funny. Me and justine were talking to mr. smeltzer &this is how the convo went

teacher: justine, why is only one side of your shoulder wet?
justine: cause i was sharing my umbrella with a idiot
teacher: why didn't you tell them to go away?
justine: cause i'm nice 8), no he was grabbing onto my umbrella
teacher: you should've just shoved him away onto the road and went 'NOOOOOOO'
me: sir, would you still do that if it was a hot chick?
teacher: ofc :)
justine: what if it was a hot GUY ? ;)
teacher: -stares- well, i don't know very many hot guys

Got my classes for next year today :D

ENG111B CHM111B PHY111C JAP111B MAC111E MAB111K

leave a message in my cbox if you're in any of my classes :) if you want of course :L lol -shrug- hope i get good teachers cause i'll be stuck with them in senior for two years!

You May Also Like

0 comments