by - 9:32 PM

sounds like someone i know :)
Hmmm, i've been thinking, maybe i shouldn't type so much in my blogs cause you know it's pretty boring now that i think of it. I should learn to be like other people and actually blog about something interesting instead of talking about meaningless things in my life?


Except now i don't know what to write..@@" lets just say i've been a pretty hardworking little child for this week, actually no scratch that cause i was playing plants Vs. zombies like most of the time and procastinating ;o even though i've been avoiding msn&facebook but you know~


I used to look forward to school and cbs holidays and now its the opposite way round, literally. I constantly find myself looking fowards to the holidays where i can relax and not put in effort and like have fun i suppose? Lol according to yee sum i should go apply for the bshs inkdrop writer/photographer whatever but nah cause i'm not good at photography and well i probably suck at writing newspaper article stuff for the school lol


Have this feeling i'm talking to myself- - okay i shall stop now, typing too much :D

You May Also Like

0 comments