by - 6:21 PM


jennifer is so cute! :)


i made bread pudding for the first time last night :L ran out of white bread though so i had to use raisin toast ;o


Today was our badminton competition, it was overall a pretty fun day :) But i swear ipswich grammar school is like so pro at badminton its scary .__." well anyways, i'll just post photos since I have so many of them & well I have nothing much to talk about. Mhhm i finally started my biology EEI, for some reason i'm sorta close to finishing, okay not really but it was quicker than i expected

LOL you love me elaine 8)
what a skinny child! :o





I LOVE YOU WALL


I think i'm not putting enough effort into it, i'm probably gonna get B anyways so yeah, but idk what i'm doing now, so tired i can't even be bothered to think lol since my mum made me go outside and play badminton again at 5 - -'' except i didn't even play properly cause I figured i'd done my fair share of sports today lmao even if i still suck at badminton orz









lol we tried to write 2010

You May Also Like

0 comments