by - 9:17 PM



I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED ALL MY ASSESSMENTS FOR 2010 :D!


credits to elaine's dad :)

okay i didn't exactly get pro marks but at least its all over and done with, i can worry about going hardcore studying next year :) now i just gotta focus on my jap proficiency test coming up~ and well my shifts at maccas i guess
today we had a jap party cause mrs. lacey (our teacher) wasn't coming tommorrow and like she is leaving the school cause she got a promotion D: hope you have fun at your new school mrs. lacey :) even though you aren't reading this but anyway~ i went and bought 2 softdrinks and cups at the asian store on the way to school and it was $15 :'( my poor wallet, although the lady was nice but nooooooo such a rip off $_$

mitchell: ahhh yeah, richie is that guy with the justin bieber haircut
right?
penny: does that mean you have a crush on him?
justine: HI FIVE PENNY! :D

if any of your seriously wanna buy a ipod now is your chance :D i'm offering a extremely cheap price of $55 :D okay yeahh (H) I will go make apple pie tommorrow if i have time , so my little yee sum can have the recipe



You May Also Like

0 comments