Drowning in assignments

by - 4:21 PM


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm drowning in assignments/tests T_T
okay anyway, hi :)!

I'm so sleep deprived these days cause i'm always staying up doing assignments/homework and well i have to wake up early the next morning for either cross country, orchestra or some random thing D: Which probably means i will not grow taller for the rest of my lifeee! Okay i've pretty much already given up growing any taller so ~

Have to keep reminding myself to work harder and not to give up otherwise i'm gonna like fall to some low pit of depression << & thanks cindy for answering my annoying questions x] , omgosh i just typed up this paragraph of stuff and now its disappeared T_T okay i'm not going to bother re-typing it LOL.

Thank goodness terry compared my assignment with his, i found out i forgot to put in a negative sign in my dominance vector lol~ i'm so clumsy!
Mhmm why are my posts always about school? ._. i need a lifeee! Natalie's birthday party soon! Those invited should all go and help her celebrate her sweet sixteen! :)



dad is going to taiwan/korea tommorrow! D: i need to scab his physics brain before he goes 8)

LOL , becky joined in later on

You May Also Like

0 comments